Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : bull terrier female
 TALORSHIA AVALANCHE
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2015 7:55:48 AM reply with quote send message to TALORSHIA AVALANCHE Object to Post   

So my husband (king Blazzo) even the name is ridiculous happy :) has been non stop gabbing about this bull terrier female he bought. So obviously I would like to purchase a bigger and better one and pound him into the dirt. Let me know if you have one for sale please.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2015 8:53:35 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Ruuuude.
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2015 1:25:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

what happened to Fair Play and sportsmanship?? it doesn't matter that it's your spouse this is just plain wrong.
 swale
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 1:49:28 PM reply with quote send message to swale Object to Post

Lol, sounds like a fun contest! If my husband and I both played, I'd want to stomp him into the ground too. happy :)
 Grandeur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 11:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to Grandeur Kennels Object to Post

Oh you both are married! Now when i see your names in the show ring ill be thinking its "game on" in the Talorshia/King Blazzo household hehe
Haha this is hilarious, not sure if Dream What May is married or not, lighten up this is just good fun.
but if my hubby was playing id be like this aswell :P
 northywoods
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/12/2015 8:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to northywoods Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by TALORSHIA AVALANCHE
So my husband (king Blazzo) even the name is ridiculous happy :) has been non stop gabbing about this bull terrier female he bought. So obviously I would like to purchase a bigger and better one and pound him into the dirt. Let me know if you have one for sale please.
So, what kind of Bully you lookin for ? Specs on color, stats, etc.?
I just finished another one and working on it's Grand Champ.

-----
Last edited by northywoods on 3/12/2015 8:50:02 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.