Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Anyone??
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2015 4:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post   

Hi all,

I'm new here to Canaans, returning to the game from a long break. Looking for Canaans and happy to see a lot of studs up but would love to get a nice female. Otherwise will be starting from source girls!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 4:38:30 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Try messaging the #1 kennel. It took a few days, but when I was with the breed for a little bit, I messaged them and got a response a few days later. happy :)
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 12:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

I messaged several of the kennels that still have Canaans, looks like most haven't been active for months. Will wait to hear back and work with source dogs in the meantime. The stud list you created previously was very helpful!

Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.