Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kennel Prestige Brag
 Solimar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2015 5:57:43 PM reply with quote send message to Solimar Object to Post   

We have been in this game for years and completed almost every possible goal that one can set in the game. Finished dogs in every breed. Won many SDWCs. Finished some of the first dogs in new breeds. Won too many BISs and Nationals to count. Had top dogs all breeds. Bred the first all GCH 3 generation pedigree when the GCHs came out.... and so on...

but for the first time ever... We are proud to say that our kennel is #1 in Prestige. Super excited to say It was accomplished with a kennel that only has one breed and zero dogs on our retirement couch.

It won't stay for long, but I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Will & Steph

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 1:31:00 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congrats!

ETA: helps to read laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 1/8/2015 10:30:49 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 3:54:29 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Huge congratulations! laugh :D That's quite the list of accomplishments; I'd want to brag too. happy :)

What will you do now that you seem to be out of goals?

Treestand, it is not community rank they speak of; it is prestige, a much more difficult thing to achieve. Though being #1 at anything is impressive. happy :)

It feels grand to hold that position, I've held it myself before I took a very long hiatus from the game and lost everything that is. It's a long climb to the top, no easy feat, but worth it. ^^

Enjoy it, you deserve it; hopefully you'll be able to keep it for awhile. happy :)
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 5:12:54 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Congrats! Remember when I was in the top ages ago too. My breed was so much more active before and it was more fun to show etc.
Now it's hard to even get the CH title on my breed.
 Solimar
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2015 3:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Solimar Object to Post

Thanks!

I will keep on breeding and showing like always. Kennel ranking hasn't been a priority for us. It was just an oh look at that moment when I noticed.

It lasted almost a week! Woot.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class