Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Salary - who gets what?
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2015 6:45:35 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

How is salary decided? Who gets what? My basic salary isn't enough to feed my dogs, let alone enter shows. Thank god for loyalty bonus!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2015 9:47:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The salary everyone gets is based on the average balance in all kennels and the goal is to keep the average about 2500 I believe.

There is a floor to the base salary also such that it never falls below $3.00. Thus, if the average is over the 2500 mark, salary may not change from $3.00 for some time.

Subscribe kennels have the option to juggle salary v.s. sessions. They can choose between "all salary and no sessions" to "no salary with 12 sessions". All salary for a subscribed kennel is $45 (15x3).

As a Basic you should get 5 sessions plus the new login bonus too. If you are logging in every day it's paying out $50/day so you should be getting a total of $53 and 5 sessions each day.

The login bonus will tend to keep the average high and therefore the salary low.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 1/11/2015 9:48:35 AM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 9:58:22 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Thanks for the explanation. Now I know how and why. I am lucky that I have a healthy balance and can afford to buy extra sessions in, and enter shows. I just wondered how new basic members manage.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.