Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Bearded Collies looking for breeders! (READ)
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2015 1:42:31 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post   

Bearded Collies used to be a very popular breed "back in the day". And it is really making a comeback on the breed list! Currently at #62.

Please consider this wonderful breed for your kennel.

Quick training (most can enter the ring at 14-20 days with full sessioning taking a few days longer),

Easy championships with majors readily available. (I had one girl CH at 22 days old after only 7 shows

Helpful breeders willing to help out.

GIVE US A TRY! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH BEARDED COLLIES.
 Capri Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 11:07:22 PM reply with quote send message to Capri Kennels Object to Post

I'd be interested in beardies. This is a new kennel but I've been on Sd since the beginning.

What is good sop in the breed? And are all the colors present? I love having Color options in a breed.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 12:31:29 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I am pretty sure ALL colors are currently available. The only ones I can't say I have seen personally is Black & White and Brown & White but I haven't checked that closely.

Studs currently in use are between 90.6 and 91.6. I would say anything over 90.5 or so is breedable and 91.00 is finishable (others may say different?) I have a 91.00 who took a Group 4 just recently.

I believe that I have the current high SOP at 92.00 but again I haven't checked all dogs.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 11:29:14 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Bearded Collies now listed at #51! Still looking for breeders to join us!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 12:36:06 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I will second them as being a great breed! I have a few finishable pups for sale at the moment for anyone interested!

We are a great group to work with and all very friendly and ready to help each other out happy :)

Taylor
 Blue Water
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 8:43:54 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Water Object to Post

Is there any brood bitches available? Looked at the dogs for sale and just saw pups. I am considering upgrading this kennel and would be interested in trying the breed out.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2015 10:51:18 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I am sorry, I just bred my last two open bitches today. I only have one other breedable bitch but she is showing right now.

I would be able to part with one after she whelps, but that really doesn't help you right now as none would be breedable for you for at least 10 days.

Hopefully one of the other breeders can help you.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.