Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : I'm back!
 Fetterhaus
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/12/2015 12:43:59 PM reply with quote send message to Fetterhaus Object to Post   

Hello everyone.. I was looking around and didn't see to many kennels that I knew... a lot of new members.

It's Brenna at Welsh Corgi here happy :)

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Welsh+Corgi+Kennels

I lost my password and the email and so I can't log onto my old account, which is a bit sad. How is everyone? happy :) Some of you I am friends on facebook with so I know how you all are doing!

The biggest thing that is new with me is that we have decided to add a Rottweiler puppy into our family. My boyfriend and I also own an American Pitt x Boxer as well...I'll include pictures of him. Frank is our APBTxBoxer and Maximus (Max for short..) is our 10 week old Rottweiler.

There's my pack!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 1:33:15 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Welcome back, Brenna! I remember working with you a good bit, especially on The SD fever!

I also recently returned from a two-year hiatus and am glad to be back happy :) Looking forward to having another oldie back!

Taylor
(p.s- your dogs are adorable!)
 Fetterhaus
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 4:49:25 PM reply with quote send message to Fetterhaus Object to Post

Wicked! I was sad to see you go. I don't know if I'll really get back into the game but we'll see.
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 6:19:45 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Welcome back!!
I've just returned to my old kennel after 10 years away!
Can I ask why didn't your Rottie's breeder remove the hind dew claws? They can cause all sorts of problems when left on.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 6:23:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

RockBottom - they can be removed at the same time as castration so it's probably not that big of a deal happy :) (it will only be a problem if he doesn't get castrated lol)

But yes - a lot of breeders remove them shortly after birth.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 6:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back! I remember you as well! I also forgot my emails and passwords for my kennels. Then remembered one after I upgraded this one. lol

Gorgeous pack!
 Fetterhaus
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 9:01:35 AM reply with quote send message to Fetterhaus Object to Post

I actually noticed the dew claws after we drove back home (it was a 17 hour drive to pick him up.) His parents are beaitiful, yet I didn't look to see if they had theirs. I know they cause lots of problems (getting snagged..) but we havent had a problem yet.

I am planning on getting them cut off when the poor boy gets snipped but Adam (my boyfriend) is against getting him neutered. I don't think we have any business breeding him since we arent showing.
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 5:26:34 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

I remember you!! haha welcome back! happy :)

Beautiful pics!!!
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 10:29:17 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Welcome back! I was around when you had your old kennel, my old one was ShortnSassy. I just created a new account.

The pics are great! Glad to have another person back in the game.
 Gallaxy
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/19/2015 10:00:22 AM reply with quote send message to Gallaxy Object to Post

Welcome back!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 6:14:49 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Welcome back! I remember you. I used to have an the account sora972 back in the day. Had to make a new one as I forgot the email and password as well :P Glad to see some of the oldies back!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2015 8:09:42 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I rember u, welcome back

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.