Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Subscription accounts
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/16/2015 5:41:40 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post   

I have a question, as I do not want to do the wrong thing, so am asking advice here.

I have a subscription account and a basic account. I know you can have only 1 basic account, that is very clear in the help and account information pages.

What is not clear, is if you can have a second subscription account. I don't particularly want a family account as I can't afford that much. But I would like to run a second standard account if that is allowable.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2015 6:41:20 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You can have as many subscriptions as you want. Once you get to 4, you may as well go to a family.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2015 6:51:40 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Thank you --- now I go turn my basic into a sub happy :)
 Whitegold Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2015 5:19:58 AM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Kennels Object to Post

I used to run all my breeds out of one kennel, but this time around (since I came back), all breeds have their own kennels. Makes life so much easier!!! I can't imagine how I manage with the sharing before.

Jessica

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.