Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : In need of Banner and GP $200 payout
 Grandeur Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/17/2015 10:18:13 PM reply with quote send message to Grandeur Kennels Object to Post   

Hi there, I am in need of a banner for my newly established kennels.
Here is relevant info
Name: Grandeur Kennels
slogan: evolve,excel and conquer
breed: American Staffordshire (would prefer without ears cropped if you can find suitable photos, if not, cropped is ok)
theme: something that goes along the lines of our kennel name and slogan

need more info feel free to ask
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2015 12:07:33 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

How's this?

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 1/18/2015 1:16:32 PM
 Grandeur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 3:53:25 AM reply with quote send message to Grandeur Kennels Object to Post

Thats amazing Blackfrost ill keep this open and see if there is anymore interest
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 8:29:35 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Grandeur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 3:34:21 AM reply with quote send message to Grandeur Kennels Object to Post

wow ppvallhund thats perfect! how do I save these to use,and how do I get the $$ to you happy :)
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 5:16:54 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Ok, I'd vote for that one too, that's beautiful work.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2015 12:41:32 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Thank you.
To get the links you can right click then go to properties. That is the code u need to use them.
Or right click and save image and then u can upload them you your own photo hosting account to use if you would rather.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.