.com Forum · Siberian Husky

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2015 3:09:05 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Did my speciality run? Can't find it anywhere.
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2015 7:38:07 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

It doesn't seem to have run, I was looking for the results too.
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 11:29:01 AM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

Hi Everyone,

I have just re-joined Showdog after a year long hiatus, and thought I would introduce myself.

I did dabble in Siberians the last time I played and quite enjoyed them. I noticed this thread in the forums and it seems like the breed is still quite active, which is all the more fun happy :)

Anyway, I am just trying to get this kennel established right now and hopefully will be able to get some dogs in the ring later.

I am looking for a couple broodies to help get me started again, so if anyone does have any they don't need in their program anymore, I would be happy to take a look at them.
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 5:36:05 PM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Have just put up a male for stud that I bought. He has a 10.3 head and 97 SOP. Name Ostfeld Head Turner.

What's the best heads anyone else has?
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 5:21:49 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Success, my very first homebred show prospect was just born:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13801872

Also keeping her sister for breeding. happy :) Now I officially feel part of the breed; can't wait to get her into the ring. She may not be head turning, but she is mine. ^^

Also, I finished my first sibe since returning, courtesy of Blackriver, very happy about that too. happy :)

Ostfeld, I only have two sibes right now, but my best head is 10.4. happy :)
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 10:34:34 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Congrats Drake!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 10:57:52 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I'm thinking about sponsoring a few specialties for us but I have a few questions for everyone...

Would you all rather have a handler show or a handler-free show? And do you ever enter specialties that cost $10? I usually don't unless it's going to be a nice major, but I was curious to see what you all thought.

Thanks,
Taylor
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 3:27:19 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks Blackfrost happy :)

Oh and, Wicked Kisses, I probably won't have any dogs to enter in a specialty, but they are always appreciated. happy :) Also, making a specialty require handlers massively limits the number of entries you will get. So I'd always go handler free as a rule. As for cost, I don't pay attention to the cost of shows personally, but I know lots of people do. In my opinion, you're not going to make your money back on a specialty anyway; ever, so you might as well make it cheap so more people will enter. I guess you can get half your money back on a $10 show if over 40 dogs enter.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 8:51:54 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thanks, Drake! I haven't sponsored a show in a long long time, so your tips are very helpful. I have a pretty steady income right now so I may try and add one for everyone within the next few weeks. happy :)

Taylor
 Stormlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 7:10:12 AM reply with quote send message to Stormlight Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Payout added for Siberian Best in Breed to the Stormlight Rising Stars 4 show on 2/26!

( Oh right! This is Blackfrost - from my show sponsoring kennel happy :) )

-----
Last edited by Stormlight Kennels on 2/19/2015 7:11:11 AM
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 7:06:02 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Have just put some nice puppies up for sale, especially the Ostfeld Tigra litter, lots with 5 or 6 dark blue's, I just can't keep them all.
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 10:28:59 PM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

I had this this nice girl in my litter yesterday. This is only my second litter since returning to Showdog, so I was not expecting to get such a nice pup happy :) Pleasantly Surprised!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13843040
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 7:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Great pup Larchwood, congrats!
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 6:04:27 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Awesome pup, Larchwood!

I have this bitch pup for sale from a litter I had yesterday, if anyone's interested happy :)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13845748

Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 9:36:03 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Couple new pups for sale happy :) Make offers!

Taylor
 Kajahrosik
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 2:46:10 PM reply with quote send message to Kajahrosik Object to Post

Hello all,
I have just red female and black males for sale!
If you would like to have little bit "rare" husky happy :)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13870904
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13870909

I have more sibes for sell wink :)
Have a nice day
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 5:48:29 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

Hi All happy :)

This kennel is under new management until May this year, and I am looking at getting into Siberian Huskies.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to sell me a few dogs to help me get started? It would be greatly appreciated

Lindsey
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 3:32:30 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Just wanted to say that I am happy to have finished my first homered Sibe champion since returning:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13801872

and she finished tonight in style with a 4th in show. ^^

It took awhile to get a dog of my own into the ring; lots of waiting, but worth it. happy :)
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 7:04:30 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Congrats Drake!

Makavelis: I have this 97.65 SOP pup for sale, should finish www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13866980
 Ostfeld
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 5:23:58 AM reply with quote send message to Ostfeld Object to Post

Since returning to the game I got my first champion today happy :) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13800311

Replies in this thread : 103
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.