Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Missing Colours Cresteds
 Gardine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/19/2015 9:16:52 PM reply with quote send message to Gardine Object to Post   

I just noticed going over the list of crested colours, that there are some coat variation by colour missing...

There is Black and white Powderpuff, but not hairless and there is black powder puff but not hairless.

I didn't go through the full list but that's the ones I noticed so far... Is this a fixable thing, or something we are stuck with? Thanks! happy :)
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 9:56:54 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Black and White in hairless is called Slate and Pink, Black Hairless is slate hairless. It was coded this way because the skin is not black on these dogs. Hair is black, but black skin is sort of grayish.
 Gardine
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 10:31:55 PM reply with quote send message to Gardine Object to Post

Ah, well in the breed IRL there is all black and black and white. Their skin tans to Black in the summer. Slate is a totally different colour then black IRL...
 Gardine
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2015 10:48:24 PM reply with quote send message to Gardine Object to Post

TEchnically, Silver (or grey) is the puff version of Slate. In cresteds Black is Black.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.