Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : German Shepard brood
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/20/2015 5:46:41 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13521253 great money maker breed her to a cheap stud and sell the puppies make your money back in 2 puppies
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2015 8:03:45 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Sold
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2015 9:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Lmao I know you didn't mean it but that sounds like a serious puppy mill post.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2015 12:31:37 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Haha ya the way I go about breeding on this game is not at all how I would go about it in real life happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 10:43:45 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Lmao I know you didn't mean it but that sounds like a serious puppy mill post.
That's how I feel in my breeding program on here some times. I'm a breed her once and keep the best puppy (if it is better or has better traits than the mom), then sell or FH the mom. IRL I'd probably keep everything that was born. laugh :D

But the puppy stages don't sound fun at all, with a 3 year old and an 8 month old. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class