Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : inviting new players
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/21/2015 7:27:40 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm always trying to recruit my friends and family to play but find the game hard to explain. I think it would be cool If there was an invite friends page that allowed you to send out an informational email to your friends.

-----
Last edited by King Blazzo Kennels on 1/21/2015 7:28:24 PM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 3:45:27 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I'm sure I read a post recently where a player (sorry can't remember who it was) had created a 'come join us' type posting that could be sent out to social network 'friends', hopefully they'll see this post and direct you to it. If I can find I'll put a link on this post.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 3:49:37 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I found it!
The flyer was created by Almost Heaven and here are the links

Anyone wanting to share this flyer to promote ShowDog.com is welcome to use it.

full size (suitable for printing 2/page to share at dog shows?)
i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/stanza_rae/ShowDogLarge_zps730bc46b.jpg

40% size (same as above, suitable for sharing online, Facebook etc)
i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/stanza_rae/ShowDogSmall_zps7fd420c7.jpg
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 3:51:30 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Here's the original post by Almost heaven

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=385607

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.