.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 41
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Judge messages about whelping bitches
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2015 2:58:17 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post   

Sometimes you forget and put a bitch in too soon to whelping (before or after) and the judge sends you a generic memo saying they couldn't get a good reading on them.

Is there any way the message could say WHICH bitch they are talking about? Other messages (dogs gaining championships, dogs being dismissed from the ring etc) state the dogs name. It would make it easier to find that bitch and check her entries.

Thanks
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 11:05:03 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

^^^^^^ SO MUCH THIS.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/25/2015 6:57:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yep, seems simple enough.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 8:47:40 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I've said this for years!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 11:25:05 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

i would love this - it would make things simpler happy :)
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2015 1:25:48 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

I agree too!!!
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 5:12:52 AM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

I'm bumping this - surely this could be implemented. It's a pain not knowing which bitch is being referred to.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 10:38:15 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I would give my left foot to see this implemented. happy :)
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 10:50:16 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Would also be nifty if (on the bitch's show result entry page) any dates that would be affected by her pregnancy had a red background.

Or maybe nix that idea and nix the emails altogether, and when you click "My Results", next to the "DNP" have it say "DTP" (due to pregnancy) or something similar. This would eliminate the need to send out emails AND tell you which bitch it's talking about.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 11:02:20 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

But if the emails just told you the name of the bitch in question then you could go to her page and pull her from show for the days she'd be affected, and not waste entry fees on shows she's going to DNP-DTP but leave her entered for future shows. Sometimes you breed a bitch forgetting she's been entered ahead for whatever reason, like a really nice stud is about to be FH'd or something. Also, in a full kennel, going to each dogs show results to see if any are red would take a lot of time. Putting the name in the email would be faster for people with full kennels and family accounts.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 4:30:18 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

However its implemented lets just tell us which bitch!!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 5:43:11 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I think this would be a fantastic idea!

(to state the bitches name in the email)

It should be simple enough to implement happy :)
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2015 12:34:18 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Agreed - Add the name to the email.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2015 12:30:36 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Have said this for so long... Jeff please implement the note stating which girl it was.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2015 9:35:47 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I think seeing as how strongly everyone feels that this is a necessary improvement do we assume Jeff sees this request or do we drop him a message?
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 9:08:52 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I got multiples of these today. Both the "so close to whelping" and the "bit rough from a recent litter" versions. They both need to have names added. (There was a specialty, so everyone had been entered earlier and forgotten about.) Please change this Jeff? Pretty please with sprinkles and whipped cream?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 9:49:42 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Indeed. This has been a thread since January and no response?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 7:19:48 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

So should we send an 'official' request?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 10:46:39 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Not sure what you mean by official request Mourne?
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2015 12:32:45 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by Gypsy Wind Kennels
Not sure what you mean by official request Mourne?
Think she means send Jeff a message?
Guiding Senjis in other kennel.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2015 2:38:41 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Yes

Replies in this thread : 41
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler