Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : An Otterhound Brag!
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2015 3:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post   

I'm pleased to brag that my Otterhound, Polar Sun Lex, has finished her CD title. She is 23 days old and has qualified with 175.5/175.5/176.0. She will now be trained towards her CDX and will continue to be campaigned in the conformation ring. Many thanks to Polar Sun for trusting me with her.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 3:05:32 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

That's awesome! Congratulations happy :)
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 3:10:49 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Thankyou - I'm delighted!
 Bellissimo
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2015 3:57:00 PM reply with quote send message to Bellissimo Object to Post

Congrats! =)
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 3:38:40 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

I'm delighted to announce that BOTH polar Sun House of Smiles AND Polar Sun Lex have gained their CDX titles today.
They will continue to be shown in conformation and trained towards their UD titles.

Thankyou Polar Sun for allowing me to campaign these girls, all I need now is a new Otterhound pup to bring on (hint hint)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.