Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Beagle
 drmin09
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/27/2015 12:10:32 AM reply with quote send message to drmin09 Object to Post   

Anybody who can help me with my beagle? He is 1 1-2 years old and we've been joining dog shows for quite sometime.. I just wanna get sime opinions to help me enhance him
Beagle
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/27/2015 1:31:40 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I presume you are showing him in conformation. Some pictures would help. If it's a training problem, some details.

I do like the breed but I'm not a beagle person I'm sure there is someone with some knowledge though. Do you have a good relation with his breeder - first place to start maybe.

Good luck.
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2015 9:18:33 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Do you have any pics you could share? Videos also. I'd love to see your hounds confirmation!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.