Search

.com Forum · Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Finishing dogs
 showcavaliers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/27/2015 6:41:12 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post   

Hey all happy :)

I'm looking to come back to SD, as of right now I'm planning on keeping a basic account and just work on finishing dogs
So if you have puppies you aren't going to keep but think can finish feel free post or message me happy :) Ill gladly buy them
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2015 7:02:53 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Would you be interested in taking this boy:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13721521

He would do awesome in shows, but he hasn't sold for some reason and has reached the end of the line now. I would absolutely hate to have to FH a dog of this quality, but if he's not gone by tomorrow I'll have no choice. -.-'

I'll let you have him for free if you'll finish him.
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2015 7:41:30 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Never tried Malamutes, but Whoop, looks like he found a home laugh :D
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2015 10:03:38 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Are you looking only for already sessioned, or ...
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 12:50:16 AM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

posted by BlackFrost
Are you looking only for already sessioned, or ...
Not necessarily but thats helpful

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing