Search

.com Forum · Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Small Brag
 Sorella Aussies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/28/2015 7:35:24 PM reply with quote send message to Sorella Aussies Object to Post   

Not sure how many actually look at this, but when the breed pictures came out and I realized we had bred out the Golden and Red colors completely I started a side project with a very old reclaimed red dog and have been working with the colors since then.

I am proud to announce that today I finished my first Red dog since beginning this project! It has been rewarding and kind of fun when a litter is born to add color into the mix!

Introducing my first Red champion in a couple of years;

Sorellas Pave The Way
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13677833

Sorella
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2015 10:51:49 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

That is wonderful! You should be proud.
 Sorella Aussies
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2015 9:14:15 AM reply with quote send message to Sorella Aussies Object to Post

Thank you! He was a 93.95 which is not the high end, but finishable, and that he did...

This little miracle was just dropped in my whelping box today and I can't wait until she's ready! 94.5 Red Female, I'm in awe!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13762791
 Sorella Aussies
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2015 9:14:17 AM reply with quote send message to Sorella Aussies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

double post

-----
Last edited by Sorella Aussies on 1/31/2015 9:15:06 AM
 Sorella Aussies
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2015 9:14:35 AM reply with quote send message to Sorella Aussies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Sorella Aussies on 1/31/2015 9:15:24 AM
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2015 7:40:00 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Way to go! I had realized that we had bred out the color - but didn't realize you had been working on breeding it back in!
I'd be happy to help, if you have/get another red brood, let me know! Or just keep your red male up for stud happy :)

Elixir Kennels

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.