Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Breed Photos
 Indiana Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/29/2015 10:32:09 PM reply with quote send message to Indiana Kennels Object to Post   

Hi,I've noticed some breeds have custom SD photos, some breeds don't, when will all the breed have SD photos?

TIA
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/29/2015 11:16:24 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Some of them are put on by the breeder
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2015 4:26:41 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The hand drawn ones are being done by one person. She is getting down to the breeds with lots of colors, so it is taking more time. happy :)
 Indiana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/30/2015 8:30:30 AM reply with quote send message to Indiana Kennels Object to Post

Thanks!
 Brizingr
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2015 1:56:48 AM reply with quote send message to Brizingr Object to Post

no offence but some of the ones with people photos are horrible!! the hand drawn ones are awesome!
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2015 8:25:41 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I agree, some of the photos are awful!! Just look at the standard Borzoi photo for instance
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2015 10:24:41 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Sure, the old photos are bad, but they are being changed. Besides, you can personalize the photos yourself if you like.

Analeyn
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2015 10:43:06 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Ya I've made all of mine on my phone

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.