Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Something a little different....
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/2/2015 3:15:01 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post   

Hi all!

I used to make banners back in the day in Adobe Photoshop Elements and then gave it up. Since then, I've been working with Adobe Creative Suite, more specifically Illustrator. I do logo and design work in RL. I tried my hand at a SD style banner a few weeks ago and failed horribly, but I decided I still wanted to contribute my art somehow on SD, as well make some $$ for my kennel. I would like to do something sort of new for you all, and design "logo" type design for your kennels instead of banners which typically include photos. I can also design text tags.

Here are some examples of my RL work, as well as one that I just whipped up for my kennel just to show an example of what you could get. I am only posting the links due to their size. (My RL ones are always bigger, but I forgot to make the SD one smaller hehe)
i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/taybug42/Wicked%20Kisses%20sibe%20logo.jpg
i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/taybug42/Baust-logo5.png
i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/taybug42/Winterbrook%20Farms%20logo%202.png
i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/taybug42/SS%20Farm%20Logo%202.png

Text tag examples:

FORMS & PRICES:
Logo - $100
Text:
Breed(s): no more than two, please
Color(s):
Design type: simple or styled?

Text tags - $10 each
Text:
Color:
Font type:

I use the image trace feature on Illustrator, so if you have a particular photo you want used, let me know. For example, if you want me to make a trace of a Blue Merle aussie, you can either send me a pic (safe source or your own) or I can find one to use. This feature is helpful for specific markings.
RL USE:I do freelance design as a source of added income in RL, so if you are interested in having a logo or even print design made for use outside of SD please don't hesitate to contact me and we can discuss it. I am always looking for new clients and would love to branch out more into the dog world.

Thanks everyone! Hope this is something you would be interested in..
Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 3:32:55 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

BUMP
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/3/2015 11:53:08 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll let you have a go at one, seeing as how I'm redoing my kennel happy :)

FORMS & PRICES:
Logo - $100
Text: Amoroso Dachshunds
Subtext (underneath, in smaller font): Established 2012
Breed(s): Wirehaired Dachshund and/or Smooth dachshund (outlines of the whole body, or just the heads...if the heads, I would like there to be a distinct difference (the wire having a full beard and eyebrows)
Color(s): matching my current banner, so lilac/pinks/silver
Design type: styled? I like the SS Farm Logo...I have two ideas. One is similar to that one, with each head facing the opposite direction and the text somewhat in between the two. For the full body idea, I am thinking that they be side by side, with the text underneath them. If you have a better idea, though, go for it! I trust your judgment wink ;)

Em

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 2/3/2015 11:53:34 PM
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2015 8:10:21 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I was having trouble finding decent stacked pictures to use to do the side by side thing, which is also what I originally pictured, so I decided to go this route. Let me know what you think and if you want me to change anything happy :)

Taylor
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/5/2015 2:16:53 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I actually really like it! Please send me a pay pup and I'll put it up happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2015 3:20:25 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Great! So glad you like it! I'll PM you about a payment pup happy :)

Taylor
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2015 3:15:02 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Logo - $100
Text: CountryStrong Kennels
Subtext (smaller underneath): Australian Cattle Dogs
Breed(s): Australian Cattle Dog
Color(s): Purple
Design type: styled I think.. I really liked the Baust logo, and obviously I'm pretty into the country theme. I'm leaving the creative interpretation up to you though because I know whatever you end up doing it's going to look great! happy :)

-----
Last edited by CountryStrong Kennels on 2/7/2015 3:16:15 PM

-----
Last edited by CountryStrong Kennels on 2/7/2015 3:16:52 PM
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2015 9:46:43 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thanks CountryStrong! I will hopefully have yours done by Monday, if not earlier happy :)

Taylor
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 10:21:01 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

I'd love one, please happy :)

Logo - $100
Text: Analeyn
Breed(s): Keeshond
Color(s): Purple/blue
Design type: simple or styled? Simple, although I am open to whatever you think is best. I like the Amoroso one very much. I am quite happy for a head shot to be used rather than a stacked dog.

Thanks,

Analeyn
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2015 7:49:02 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thanks for the order!

I have been swamped this week with classes, so unofrtunately haven't even been able to touch any of these yet. Hopefully will have them done within the next few days for you all! Thank you for your patience happy :)

Taylor
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 7:47:05 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Here ya go guys....I'm so sorry it took me so long. I was snowed in today so I forced myself to get them done happy :) Please let me know if you want any changes done!

Source: Pixelpups

Source: FlickrCC

CountryStrong: yours turned out a lot smaller than I had hoped. Let me know if you want it resized.

Taylor
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 10:21:50 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Thanks, it's really nice happy :) Send me a puppy, when you're ready happy :)

Analeyn

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing