Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Suggestions for site updates
 BlackFrost
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/3/2015 10:26:38 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post   

Hi! I'm making my suggestion list a poll so if people think any of these are useful, they can vote and then Jeff can see what people actually want as updates - hoping to make this more useful than one person's observation.

So pick the one you think is the most useful suggestion that you'd like to see more than the rest.

If you have any questions about any of the suggestions or if I was unclear, please ask!

Thanks! - Jet
Suggestions for site updates
A link box in navigation to list your top 5 friends / friendly kennels to go to them faster 4.00%
Add a search function on the help files
A way to see the ingredient list of all your custom food formulas 8.00%
Colors listed on the offspring pages 8.00%
A way to choose multiple studs so the page that shows all eligible bitches also shows maybe up to 3 potential studs for comparison 80.00%
a 'My Shows' link to show you all the shows you have sponsored in the past
22 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 11:12:55 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

On your kennel page that everyone else sees, there is a link called Sponsored Shows? It is the fourth link down, in the links box. wink ;)
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 11:33:05 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ah, you're quite right, entirely my bad that I thought it used to be there and couldn't find it anymore. Thanks for that, I'd edit that one out if I could but I don't think you can edit polls once you put them in

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 2/3/2015 11:33:41 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 12:54:47 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Just wanted to point that out happy :)
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2015 3:27:53 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

A way to access Obedience show results for all your dogs like the 'my results' link, the link under 'shows' for 'obedience' doesn't work.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.