Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Judge's Profile
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/5/2015 9:05:53 PM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post   

So back in the day I don't remember, however i am just starting to realize that selecting handlers seems different now. There are some judges that state in their profile that they prefer dogs to be shown by their handlers. I don't remember me seeing this when i got started in the game back in the day. As well as other things like they prefer bitches to dogs or vice versa. My thing is this, so I have noticed that a few judge have "has a tendency to use dogs handled by certain handlers". Now I am not sure what this means. Are they referring to the handler in order of their quality/performance, or handlers that is on their list of preference?
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2015 9:57:41 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

If they are very political, or not overt you should try to choose from the list of their preferences.

If they are not very political or not at all, you go buy the handlers rankings.

If they prefer owners, they want owners to show their dogs, it is a rare dog that places with a handler under "owner handler" judges.
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2015 10:24:57 PM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post

Thanks,... I wasn't sure.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.