Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : No choise of Jugdes anymore?
 Brubaker
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/10/2015 2:17:48 AM reply with quote send message to Brubaker Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

As I sponsored the last show there was a list of judges I could open and choose one.

Am I right that this feature is not available anymore? Why not?! There were some judges I liked a lot. Additional I "tested" new judges ...

I won't spend over 1000 Dollar for a show and got a judge don't like my dogs like Rachel Bernadette ... sad :(

Iris

-----
Last edited by Brubaker on 2/10/2015 2:22:56 AM
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2015 2:26:05 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

i believe that the option to choose judges was removed because the owner-handler judges were so overused. But Im not 100% sure.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2015 9:52:18 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gypsy Wind is correct. We voted and the majority decided to go back to random judge assignment.
 Airboarding2
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2015 12:53:38 PM reply with quote send message to Airboarding2 Object to Post

This happened a while ago now Iris. It's pot luck now. Sadly sad :(

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.