Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2015 8:12:21 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations to everyone!! I had knee surgery Monday and got home today. I have done a little checking on my kennels
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2015 8:12:22 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations to everyone!! I had knee surgery Monday and got home today. I have done a little checking on my kennels
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2015 8:14:34 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations to everyone!! I had knee surgery Monday and got home today. I have done a little checking on my kennels, thanks to phone internet. happy :) One of my litters from Just A Dream produced a 96.05 girl, and two 96 girls. Thanks Rosa Nera! Now back to getting everything in order. I haven't felt like it with all the pain.
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2015 9:25:56 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Welcome back and you're very welcome. Glad to see those pretty girls he is producing. Hope you recover quickly and well from your surgery.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2015 10:24:14 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks HWK, hope all is alright with your knee as I know both the injuries and the surgery can be quite painful, but I hope it's not too bad now that you've had the surgery.

Also, congrats on you new 96% pups! ^^ It's great seeing the SOPs coming along so well. I just wish the litter fairy would pay me a visit. razz :p Nothing to complain about though, as I've been liking the pups I've been getting lately; just had an 11.25 girl drop today, and I can't wait to breed her. happy :)

Oh and Skywalk, it's nearly at 70 now o.O, will definitely be interesting checking the results of that one. ^^
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2015 2:11:48 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Thanks Rosa and Drake. My knee is very painful, though sometimes with pain med and exercise it feels better. The therapists say I'm doing great. Some of the exercises hurt like crazy, but it will get better as the knee regains strength.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2015 11:16:00 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Just would like to announce my girl Southern Comfort whelped her first 96+ pup today!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13933586
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2015 1:29:26 AM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Congrats. Very pretty girl!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2015 2:44:04 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Well I hope you feel better soon HWK, not being able to be active and especially also being in pain on top of that is now fun. -.- I’ve been there and done that, so I feel for you, and will be sending positive energy.

Wow Audrey, congrats! happy :) All these gorgeous pups lately, I wonder which one is the best? Haven’t felt like checking, but maybe I will some time. happy :)

As for me I’m still chasing that elusive 96% pup; it seems to be just beyond my grasp, and it’s getting a bit lonely in the under 96% club razz :p

Congrats to all in the specialty tonight happy :), thanks for putting it on Kianya ^^ and congrats to you Stanza for sweeping the Rachael show tonight; that impressed me. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 3:07:47 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Congrats to the winners of tonight's specialty! Cheers especially to SNG Future Visions who to BISS from the classes; very impressive! laugh :D

Thanks for entering guys, see you at the next one. ^^
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 5:06:17 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

HWK-hope your recovery is progressing smoothly!

And congrats to all for recent accomplishments!
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 9:38:09 PM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted before but then I never have posted much and life has been rather hectic the last few months.
Congrats to everyone on their achievements! It is nice to see Mals rising. Thanks for the conrgrats Drake. I seldom show so it was nice for Future. I have a nice girl in Oak Bay coming up soon (96.30) out of Future's brother so I will have to show her. Just make sure you give me first chance to Oracle before you FH him. I have plans. lol
You know I prefer breeding over showing. wink ;)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 2:31:17 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Great to see you posting here sngpups, welcome. laugh :D

Wow a 96.3% pup; the SOPs are closing in on that top dog fast now. It's cool to see SOP improving so quickly lately, back before my hiatus the breed was at a crawl for the longest time, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. happy :)

Anyway, you should definitely show more, get all those amazing pups out there and show them off. ^^

I guess we are opposites in that way as I much prefer showing to breeding; breed just enough to keep new prospects coming. I can see how breeding could be addicting if your getting results like yours though. happy :)

Anyway, you don't have to worry about me FHing Oracle; there is a 0% chance of that happening, and he will be sticking around for quite a while as he is going for a complete campaign all the way to day 120. So he will be there when you need him, guaranteed. happy :)

Hope you will come chime in once in awhile, I always enjoy chatting with the community. happy :)

Also, congrats on your 2nd in show tonight CS, and to the group placers. happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 3:53:07 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I regret to say that I am getting out of Malamutes, in the next couple weeks I will be selling my stock and once the last few of my pups that are sessioning get finished I will be done.

For right now, my broods and studs will be for sale at $100 on approval. Please pm me if you're interested in a few and I may cut you a deal.
 Alaskanmist
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 7:34:01 PM reply with quote send message to Alaskanmist Object to Post

So sorry to hear the news sad :( I hope you enjoy your last few weeks with us and wish you all the best in your new adventures
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 9:28:38 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Anyone need some good broodies? All 3 sires are 96.00. Any offer acceoted Just don't want to FH them.

Ch ALNJ This Is Just A Dream - ALNJ Lady Lost In Thought
New Puppy #4 95.70
New Puppy #8 95.80

Ch ALNJ Third Times A Charm - ALNJ Lost and Found Again
New Puppy #3 95.75

Ch ALNJ Ready, Willing, And Able - HWKNeena
New Puppy #3 95.75
New Puppy #7 95.65
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2015 3:30:11 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Oh man Audrey, that really sucks. sad :( I'm sorry to see that you will be leaving; you will be missed. sad :(

Good luck with all your future endeavors, and I do hope someday you will reconsider, after all you did start this thread and have been a major contributor too the community. At any rate, you are always welcome to pop in here and chime in whenever. I still like to hear from everyone. happy :)

Hope all your dogs find good homes, you really do have some gorgeous ones. Wish I could take even one, but alas, I have no space. -.-'
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2015 11:00:06 AM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

New Stud dog... his SOP isn't anything to write home about but he has some really nice stats and he finished easily in our tough mal competition...

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13862367
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2015 7:22:26 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Ch and GCH broods for sale here too...all have produced better than themselves.

sorry to see you go, Country Strong! You've been producing some really nice dogs!

And Kianya, been stalking that boy...will definitely be using him once the right girl and the budget allow!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2015 10:18:51 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I'm happy to lower his stud fee anytime, just let me know. That goes for all my dogs too ??

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class