Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2015 3:32:48 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks, and I will CS. happy :) I love a good experiment, and will be fine even if things don't go well. happy :)

Also, I am interested in your boy for sure ^^, will be keeping him in mind for when I have more girls open for breeding.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 7:23:22 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Time for a brag...got this gorgeous boy today out of Raven and Rosa Nera's beautiful girl.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14093720

Also, is anyone interested in the following dogs with 10.2 gait out of parents with 10.2 gait? I may also put the dam up for sale once I assess my kennel.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14093728 female 95.65 SOP/95.85 adjusted SOP

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14093733 male 94.5 SOP/95.9 adjusted SOP

Will take any offer on the gait puppies, just PM me.
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 12:14:55 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

I finally have something to brag about happy :)

My boy GCh. Kianya Thief Of Hearts got his Bronze Sire award today! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13803172

Thanks to everyone who finished his kids!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2015 5:24:25 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Congrats on the Bronze Sire Kianya! He is one of my favorites!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2015 6:13:07 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Bumping this up and also congrats to all our bronze, silver and gold Grand Champions!
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 12:49:56 AM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

I hope everyone doesn't mind, but I just have to introduce my new girl pup ALNJ Born To Shine www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14117250 She is my highest SOP Mal bred to date. (I can't help wish she was a boy though lol)

-----
PS... CS, I have plans for your Nevermore with this girl in the future!

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 6/25/2015 12:52:13 AM

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 6/25/2015 12:53:33 AM
 CS Animalia
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 4:58:32 AM reply with quote send message to CS Animalia Object to Post

Beautiful girl Rosa! I've been getting a run of nice bitches lately too, just lucky that the highest was a boy-he will be ready to go for that one!

Anybody have any accomplishments to brag about lately? I got a 9.5 hindquarter pup a couple of days ago, wasn't expecting it.

I'll be dropping stud fees on most of my boys for the next couple of weeks-summer specials!
 SKL Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2015 6:12:15 PM reply with quote send message to SKL Kennel Object to Post

96.4% Stud now available
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14044705
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 5:04:09 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Brood with 10.2 gait available, 96.1 SOP.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13969615
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 11:23:35 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Sorry for not being around lately guys; been very busy lately, and been getting behind on everything. Unfortunately, I will continue to be unavailable for the remainder of the month, because I am going away again tomorrow for a few days. At least I got all caught up with entering shows, and managed to finish getting everything sorted out today.

Anyway, I want to congratulate everyone on all your fantastic achievements lately. Congrats on all the GCH awards all! happy :) I was very happy to see all my big campaigners in gold. Also, congrats to CS for taking the #1 spot. happy :) Also, to all these great dogs your programs have been popping out as of late.

As for me, I retired Oracle, wasn't fun, but necessary; I hope everyone who wanted to use him did beforehand. He has one more swan song litter on the way. Also, I placed two more dogs up for stud. Will be doing more when I can.

See you all in a few days; take care. happy :)
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2015 3:49:15 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

I actually squealed out loud when I saw this boy in the whelping box today!

ALNJ Red Sky At Night www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14129239
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 4:54:41 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Congrats on that beautiful pup and on your win last night, ALNJ!!

Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 3:44:34 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you., I was really happy to see Kat took BOB at the SDWC! I had 11 dogs take placements, my best was a Group 2 with GCH CRA I Believe I Will (Doberman bitch) so I was pretty happy.

Almost Heaven = Rosa Nera = Stanza lol

-----
Last edited by Almost Heaven on 6/30/2015 3:45:08 PM
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 4:42:56 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

ARGH-that's what I get for responding so early in the morning...sorry I called you by your kennel prefix! It's still a fabulous accompishment! And don't think I'm not already looking at which girls will pair up with that boy!!
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 6:12:56 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

oh no, I wasn't saying anything about the ALNJ lol I was talking about the fact that I was logged in as Almost Heaven and talking about Malamutes.

The reason for the ALNJ is because Rosa Nera was supposed to be my oldest daughters account and she used the first initial of her 4 children's names for her prefix. Then she only played a couple of times before turning the account over to me. So I just kept the prefix since it stands for 4 of my 5 grandchildren.
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 12:57:58 AM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I have over a dozen dogs (male and female)for sale. All over 96+, some adults, some pointed, some sessioned, My kennel COI is ridiculous and I really need to clear out kennel space. Make me offers, please.

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 7/4/2015 12:58:39 AM

-----
Last edited by Rosa Nera on 7/4/2015 1:01:50 AM
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 7:47:22 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Wish the stars had aligned on this one....but will keep him and breed from him in any case!! That is a very nice stud SKL has up!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14145674
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 3:20:40 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alright, I’m officially back, been a crazy busy month and a half. Anyway, I finally got my kennel all sorted out. It was a lot of work, made some tough cuts, and have fallen behind in everything, but I entered everyone ahead into shows a couple days back so I should be fine now. Sorry about not doing the end of the month update; I kind of missed those crucial days at the end of the month, but I think I will go ahead and run the numbers later on today or tomorrow anyway, and then rerun them again at the end of this month. It won’t be as accurate, but it’ll be fine. No one wants to be evaluating behind the actual average, it’ll throw off your numbers.

Anyway, I see that a lot has been happening while I was all over the place. Congrats on that amazing boy Rosa! I would have squealed to; he’s absolutely amazing! ^^

And CS, I like your boy even more, low showshine aside. I’m not sure why your sessioning him though, but I look forward to seeing how he does. I’ve never attempted to show a dog with showshine that low, but I’ve finished dogs as low as 18.0. If he finishes in a breed this competitive you will have a lot to be proud of. happy :) I think his chances are probably pretty good.

Also, congrats on you BIS last night! ^^ Your dogs have really come a long way. happy :) My dogs have their work cut out for them.

Anyway, I remember that I forgot to update about those litters I said I would update about. I just got busy and that fell off my mind for awhile. The low showshine to low showshine breeding between Timeless and Flash Anthem produced a small litter off all low showshine pups just as I thought it would. However it was an outstanding litter rating wise and it was actually painful to FH those extra pups that didn’t sell. The lowest showshine pup was one with 15.4ss, which isn’t too bad as I’ve gotten pups that low from two 20ss dog’s litters. She is also my keeper and right up there with her father rating 11.55. I look forward to breeding her in a few days; I have a really good feeling about the litter. happy :) I still have her best sister www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14098013 also rates 11.55 so I couldn’t bring myself to FH her, she is for sale. I’d really like it if someone would take her, she is too awesome a girl to go to waste and she is nearly ready to breed. Considering her line, and how carefully I’ve constructed her pedigree she should be able to get anyone’s kennel results.

Flash anthem also gave me this cool beauty: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14099459

Who is currently off for finishing, not as high scored as the low showeshine girls rating 11.35, but has 9.7 feet. Multiple pups from that litter had 9.7 feet, but I ended up having to FH the others for space. I think they are the only mals I’ve seen with 9.7 feet. Overall Flash Anthem sired some very solid litters, it’s a shame no one else used him before I FH’ed him. The one I still have Timeless gave me this girl out of Oracles final litter: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14134173 can’t wait to show her. happy :)

Other than that I have put some new studs up since getting back:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14051538
Smooth Sailing, 96.05%/20ss, gray and white, 11.25 $100 unproven stud, is most likely a mid curve
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14081001
Magic at Midnight, 96.2%/20ss, red and white, 11.35 $100 unproven, is most likely a short curve
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14085678
Nevermore, 96.2%/96.35% adjusted SOP 19.7ss, 11.35 $100 unproven, guessing he’s a mid-long curve
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14047826
Red Moon Rising, 96.05%/20ss, red and white, 11,05 $100 proven, confirmed mid curve
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14072627
Sunset Sea, 95.7%/20ss, blue and white, 10.9 $25, unproven, guessing long curve, has 9.7fq will only be available for a limited time

That’s about it, not much happening here lately, other than wasting the potential campaign prospects of some of my dogs. Solar Prominence is hitting his stride now, he won’t have as much time in the ring, but as a long curve, I expect him to be a strong contender out there. Look forward to catching up with everyone. See you guys in the ring. happy :)

Edit: Whoops forgot to mention:

Also, introducing Drakes Retro Revival:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14150320

The first showable pup from my project breeding. He is the fewest generations separated from my original line of any mal on this game. Do I think that will make any difference? Eh, not really, but I intend to find out. happy :) It's been many months of work crafting his pedigree, but he makes the whole thing worth it. Even has a respectable rating of 11.0, not bad for a pup that was bred from dogs well below the modern SOP. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 7/11/2015 3:49:37 PM
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 11:20:05 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Welcome back and thanks for the update! Not much going on here, other than the having too many nice dogs and having to make hard choices...oh and trying to keep up with the high SOPs!

Nice on the 9.7 feet-hadn't seen them yet. I have gotten 9.5 hindquarter and TNB. Will have to look at your 9.7 FQ boy for one of my girls. Still waiting on the 9.9 head!

My low SS dog was more of a why not...doubt it will do anything but thought it was worth a shot. Plus the reds just bother me!

Happy showing!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 2:59:55 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks Cs happy :), and congrats on getting 9.5's in hq and tnb; that's really impressive. ^^ The highest I've gotten in those areas is 9.4, will need to look into your studs soon. though at the moment, I'm saving money so I haven't been using any outside studs.

Anyway, my 9.7fq boy's fist sired litter dropped the other day and two of his pups had 9.7fq, so he is now proven as being able to pass that trait along. He will only be available for a limited time though, so if anyone wants to use him act soon.

Also, this girl is still up for sale:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14098013

She will be ready to breed tomorrow, and has a rating of 11.55, which is outstandingly high. Her adjusted SOP is 96.45% and her traits are balanced. Her showshine is quite poor, but I just know she will throw some special pups as I have carefully built up the four generation pedigree on this girl to promote her strengths and eradicate weaknesses. Someone please take her, I'd hate to see her go to waste. sad :( Really don't want to FH this one for space.

As for your low showshine boy CS; I think his chances are good, so I'd say go for it. happy :)

Anyway, look for the averages to go up tonight maybe, I'm getting a bit behind again, but I will get those numbers run ASAP.

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.