Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 6:00:57 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Congrats on finishing that dog Drake!

My vote would be more specialties, payouts are also very nice but my thrill is checking show results every morning. Also, I personally could sponsor payouts for specialties on occasion but not the speciality itself right now.

Congrats to all who did well last night!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 9:50:14 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks CS, I will be pursuing his GCH now since I know is best is yet to be seen. happy :)

Thanks as well for your input. I see your point, and decided to just go ahead and put the money into more specialties. happy :)

In fact, I just added another specialty on the 6th, a couple more will be added over the week, and then I'll probably take a break for a bit. Thanks to all who are supporting my shows and congrats to the winners! ^^

Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 10:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

I added a specialty too on the 20th of March, thanks to some stud fees I had some extra cash as well.
 Skywalk
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 2:45:11 PM reply with quote send message to Skywalk Object to Post

It's so cool to see all the specialties popping up! I'm like CS LOL I'm addicted to checking show results happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 3:00:16 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks for the specialty Kianya, I'll be entering lots of dogs into it closer to the run date. happy :)

I agree, all of these specialties being added are great. ^^ The price to host one is rising though, but not by to much so I should still be able to get a couple more in. happy :)

Edit: Wow HWK, I just noticed all the Specialties you added, thanks so much! laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 2/26/2015 4:04:15 PM
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 10:26:56 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

I meant to post earlier I added a few specialties, and some payouts. happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 9:01:31 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Wow! Thanks for all the new specialties, guys! Really looking forward to them!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2015 10:37:08 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

On an unrelated note, I have a few new litters for sale.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 2:26:03 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks for the payouts as well HWK, that's awesome. ^^

Edit: Since it's the end of the month I redid the running of the averages. The only trait that changed is head which went from 9.6 to 9.7.

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 2/28/2015 3:11:20 AM
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 8:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I've done a little snooping cause a name I didn't recognize bought a few of my pups and it appears SKL Borzoi is joining Malamutes. Welcome to the breed SKL! happy :)
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 8:58:07 PM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

They bought some of my dogs, too. Good luck with them, and welcome!
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 10:12:57 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

New "color" puppies for sale, $10 offers accepted on them for anyone wanting to color breed happy :)

and got my first "colored" puppy in the 91's! A long way from the source dogs I started with.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13837723
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 3:07:59 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Came into a bunch more money the other night so I added yet another specialty on the 7th, so go check it out. happy :) I would have added more, but since the shows are now up to $550 to add, I think I will wait until they get cheaper again. Big thanks to all who are supporting my shows, and congrats to the winners. happy :)

Also, welcome to the breed SKL. happy :) I've been noticing a bunch of new people joining lately, and that's a great sign. ^^

Welcome all new mal people ^^ don't be shy; come in here and say hello, we won't bite. wink ;)

Great pup Kianya! It's impressive that he's made up of just your own line for several generations. happy :) At this rate the color dogs should reach showable SOP in a few more months or less. That's awesome, I'd love to have the dark colors to show. I adore them, and that dog is gorgeous. ^^ I really wish I could help you color people out and start a program. Alas, I simply can't make the room. With a deal that fantastic though, I know people aren't going to be able to resist snapping them up. happy :) You are very generous for offering such an amazing deal. laugh :D
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 4:50:42 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you everyone for the shows!

Just had to show this boy off. He's my new highest sop! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13838642

The litter threw some surprisingly nice pups that surpassed what I was hoping for. laugh :D
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 2:52:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

Love all the shows!

Drake I sure hope I can get the dark colors into the show ring. It's been a long road with them.

Have this pretty red girl for sale is anyone is interested, she'd show well I think, www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13833233

and a nice boy too, www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13833228

-----
Last edited by Kianya Kennels on 3/2/2015 3:04:22 PM
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 8:57:07 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

I added payouts to a couple of the specialities from another kennel with a healthier balance-good luck to all!

Welcome to all the new mal people-great to see so many showing, and so many nice pups being produced! Wish i had more space in my kennel!!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 2:55:06 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Gorgeous pup Treestand! I espacially like that 9.7 gait, it's not often I see that. Congrats on a nice litter. happy :)

I don't doubt it Kianya, but just think, you'll probably be the first person that will get to claim finishing a mal of one of the dark colors. Won't that make it all worth it? happy :)

You and anyone else that can stick it out with such a project get nothing but mad respect from me. happy :)

I see someone beat me to that awesome girl, looks like another new kennel. Great to see all these new breeders popping up. happy :)

Thanks for the patyouts CS! ^^ Love how active and supportive of each other this community is. laugh :D
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 6:44:19 AM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Drake, I have actually finished a dark red and a dark red sable. happy :) The only colors I haven't finished are seal, dark blue, and dark blue sable.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 3:38:13 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Small brag for me today...I finished my first homebred malamute CH since returning to the game! Hopefully the first of many!

Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 4:44:36 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations CS!

Anyone interested in a blue boy with a 9.8 size?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13839833

Replies in this thread : 460
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.