.com Forum · Australian Cattle Dog

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 3:03:30 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Regenhaus Ancient Dream completed her grand championship today! She is my first grand champion in this kennel!!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 1:04:09 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats Tia! That's awesome! happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 1:27:09 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks Audrey! I'm so happy lol now if I can just get Shattered Impression to her grand championship wink ;)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 7:35:05 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Just looked at the current top dog rankings and GCH CountryStrong Uptown Funk (bred by Regenhaus) is the #1 Australian Cattle Dog, followed by CH CountryStrong Electric Jam (owned by HeatherRose) at #2.

CH CountryStrong Fighting Spirit (owned by SEF) and CH CountryStrong Caribbean Blue are also in the top ten at #4 and #10.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 6:05:24 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Woot woot!! Congrats Audrey! I'm glad Uptown Funk has done so well for you. It seems like Ancient Dream has thrown/is throwing some awesome pups! She already has produced one grand champion and one champion and what soon will be another champion (Her daughter, Regenhaus All Jazzed Up, needs one point to complete her championship).
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 7:28:06 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Shattered Impression reached her grand championship today! happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2015 8:52:56 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Another pup, Regenhaus Knights Honor, received his championship today!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2015 6:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

I had a few new kids go into the shows last night. Didn't do stellar but didn't fall on their faces either. Just realized the 93.7 stud pup I got last week hasn't been receiving sessions. Doh!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2015 8:19:49 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats, Tia!

CountryStrong Raspberry Wheat (finally) received her championship last night, and CountryStrong Sweet Dreams did as well.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2015 10:23:11 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I have several puppies for sale for those who are interested...
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 7:10:15 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Regenhaus King Of The North just received his Grand Championship this morning! Yay!!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 9:00:31 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats, Tia! CountryStrong Red Rooster and CountryStrong Uptown Girl both received their championships this morning! happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 6:50:05 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

That's awesome Audrey!! A lot of championships happening lately happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2015 8:13:02 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Retired GCH Regenhaus Shattered Impression today. She hasn't been doing well in weeks and finally decide it was time for her to take a seat in the retirement couch at 113 days old. She ended up being one heck of a dog lol.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2015 8:41:26 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

CountryStrong Sweet Dreams received his grand championship today and CountryStrong Opal Eyes received her championship today. I also have a bunch of litters coming up that I'm really excited about!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 6:28:54 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13976244

Excited about how this one is doing in shows - check his results! Only 21 days old happy :)

-----
Last edited by star_eyed_filly on 5/19/2015 6:30:12 AM
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 6:33:32 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Congrats Jessie!! That's an awesome pup happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 11:26:35 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Awesome pup Jess! I'm really excited about how Sweet Dreams and Uptown Girl have been doing so far in the ring, great dogs.

Waiting another day or so before breeding Uptown Girl, which I can only hope will be a great litter!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2015 6:43:56 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

He's still rocking it happy :) 19 GC points so far and 14 were in the last three days! (And yes I stopped breeding so as soon as he can be put up for stud I can use him over and over lol)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2015 7:03:12 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Glad to hear you two are doing so well. Ancient Dream just received her Bronze merit award today happy :)

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.