Search

.com Forum · Australian Cattle Dog

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 8:55:11 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

posted by star_eyed_filly
Going on vacation in 2 weeks - won't have any internet connection at all and I'm turning my 5 kennels over to twin 13 year old girls. This is terrifying lol
That just sounds utterly terrifying
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2015 9:47:49 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

I just posted two male pups for sale that have high gait numbers if anyone is looking to bring up their gaits.

And yes, I'm not excited about that part happy :) I'm trying to leave with all my entries done and make sure that no litters are born so all they have to do is change feeds and remove assistants. It's still scary though!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 2:58:11 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Noticed that no one has posted in a bit. Just wanted to let you know that I am back and hoping to get back into ACDs. I have three left from my former dogs but I am looking for some new dogs. Would either of you have anything available? I am trying to get my funds back up and will be buying a few dogs. Thanks guys happy :)
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 8:40:57 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

I'm back as well... I think I finally have my kennel back on its feet from my vacation. The twin nieces did okay but they forgot A LOT. I don't think my Dalmatian kennel will even survive at this point lol

star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 8:41:12 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

posted by Regenhaus
Noticed that no one has posted in a bit. Just wanted to let you know that I am back and hoping to get back into ACDs. I have three left from my former dogs but I am looking for some new dogs. Would either of you have anything available? I am trying to get my funds back up and will be buying a few dogs. Thanks guys happy :)
I will message you.

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler