Search

.com Forum · Australian Cattle Dog

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2015 10:18:04 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It's no problem, Tia! Congrats, I hope to see Shattered Impression with a champion title soon!

Currently, I'm sessioning a whole new batch of show stock and breeding to get my SOP numbers up. My highest SOP home bred is 93.05, so hopefully I will be seeing an even further increase in my numbers in the near future.

(Edited for typos)

-----
Last edited by CountryStrong Kennels on 3/22/2015 10:35:51 AM
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 9:51:27 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

My girl Strawberry Wine threw a 93.3 pup today! I am so pumped!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2015 5:12:46 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Congrats!! Regenhaus Shattered Impression is a point away from receiving her championship!! Also I just bred Regenhaus Ancient Dream again. Crossing my fingers for some fantastic SOPs and maybe a red speckled pup!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2015 9:40:10 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Best of luck to ya! Let me know if my stud fees are ever too steep, I've been contemplating lowering them for ease of use by other kennels. I look forward to your Ancient Dream litter, she's a great producer!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2015 10:03:25 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks!! She has produced some nice pups. The stud fees seem fair considering his titles. As for my kennel I'm mainly waiting for Shattered Impression to get at least one point to complete her championship and for Ancient Dream's litter due Monday. Let me know if you end up interested in a puppy out of her happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2015 7:13:59 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

She received her championship this morning!!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2015 1:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! I'm happy to hear! happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 10:47:03 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Took a peek in your kennel, starting a source line Regenhaus?
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 11:21:24 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Yup! Figured that I should try and get some new blood in here since everything I own and the studs available are all Lanakila or HeatherRose lines. Don't want too high of COI afterall so when I started my new kennel I ended up grabbing two ACDs for this kennel.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 1:16:29 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Sounds like a good plan. I haven't had too much trouble keeping COI low, but I got a good variety of dogs and I'm keeping a close eye on who I'm breeding to who.

I had a source project going but I ended up quitting on it cause I didnt have enough room in my kennel to keep it going.

Also, Didos has a source stud if you need any further genetic variety. Best of luck! happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 1:42:59 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks! I will look into Didos stud. Yeah I realized that both my original bitches (Shattered Impression & Ancient Dream) have a lot of the same dogs in their background as most of the studs available. So for now I work on my own line and see how that goes :P
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 5:04:26 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

I'm starting an ACD kennel in about two weeks - my standard acct will be rebilled on the 16th (ish...) and I'm planning on going family and will do ACDs in one of the new kennels. I did ACDs long long ago (some of my pups are still on the top dog list, YAY!) and can't wait to get back.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 6:08:44 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

posted by Game Face Ranch Dogs
I'm starting an ACD kennel in about two weeks - my standard acct will be rebilled on the 16th (ish...) and I'm planning on going family and will do ACDs in one of the new kennels. I did ACDs long long ago (some of my pups are still on the top dog list, YAY!) and can't wait to get back.
Awesome!! Welcome back to the breed happy :) Let me know if you need any pups or anything when you start back up!

Also little announcement: Regenhaus Ancient Dream just threw some great pups!! Highest SOP in the litter was 93.60 laugh :D So excited for this litter!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 8:59:50 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

posted by Game Face Ranch Dogs
Welcome back to the breed! Let me know if you need absolutely anything at all. Broods, pups, you name it!

Also, Regenhaus congrats with that litter! I'm very impressed with those numbers and I expect great things!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 10:04:29 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Just advertising a couple high show quality pups for sale.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13902235

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13895822

Have several others for sale that would make excellent breeding stock.

(This guy has a low SOP, but his adjusted SOP is a 93, would do well bred to a female with 20 showshine)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13902237

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13889486

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13902233

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13895821
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 5:47:36 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Thank you both. The only reason I'm waiting to upgrade is because I'm having a heck of a time deciding on kennel names. I may bring my old ones back, or go with different versions of this one completely. I know I'll be around for quite awhile so I want to really like them lol happy :)
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 5:49:44 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 10:30:16 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Ooh nifty, going to be using that kennel then?
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 4:44:24 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Planning on it. I spent this morning trying to remember my old kennels and I think I found 4 I can use again. One of them was somehow used after I left (but whoever touched it has been gone for over 5 years) so once I get that resolved I'll probably upgrade. I'm so excited! Starting new kennels is a bit of a challenge... I want to buy, buy, buy, and breed but I know better than to blow all my money lol
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 9:57:29 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I know how that is, my eyes were a wee bit bigger than my wallet when I started playing again this February. Lol

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler