Search

.com Forum · Australian Cattle Dog

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 6:51:17 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

laugh :D I'm back! (so much for waiting, ah well)

Questions. What's finishable? What do you keep for breeding only?
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 10:04:24 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

The lowest I've finished in the last month is a 92.4, but numbers are starting to shift with several dogs above 93 starting to come of showing age.

I keep anything as low as 92.4 for breeding if I see the producing potential. Occasionally I will keep something substantially lower if the adjusted SOP is especially impressive and want to incorporate their traits into my lines.

Here's a nice boy to start
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13902235

And a couple almost breeding age females for you to look at
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13863208
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13863992

I will have a brood available for you to look at by Sunday evening if you're interested.

And lastly, welcome back! happy :) Let me know if you need anything at all!

-Audrey
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 3:01:55 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Welcome back!! I will also have some pups Saturday if you need any happy :) Haha it's so hard to wait to upgrade sometimes :P

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 6:03:12 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Oh shoot! Forgot to add I have several litters due this weekend as well! Lol
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 6:18:33 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

Thank you thank you! I upgraded four of my old kennels - two of them are in the negatives, and two (including this one) are in solid shape financially. I'll be making purchases ASAP.

Jessie
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 3:57:47 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

Ha. I'm cool. I sent offers two days ago and was wondering why nothing happened. I must have been having connection issues because when I clicked "Make Offer" the page just refreshed. Tried again this morning and it worked properly. I forgot about the second part of actually MAKING an offer. Sheesh I have some rust to work out lol
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 12:06:10 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Haha that's really funny, Jessie! happy :) It's definitely hard getting back into the swing of things.

In other news, Uptown Funk earned his champion title today! Thanks Tia (Regenhaus) for such a fantastic dog, I cant wait 'til he's of breeding age for my girls. happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 2:43:51 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Yay! Congrats Audrey!! I'm glad he is doing so well for you. Can't wait to see what he ends up producing happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 3:31:07 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13776271

Just placed this brood up for sale, let me know if anyone is interested.
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 3:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

I'll give her a home if no one else is interested happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 4:35:59 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

She's all yours happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2015 6:32:17 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

CH Regenhaus Shattered Impression had her litter yesterday. Sadly, I wasn't super impressed with their SOPs. Highest was 92.75 and I got a few 91 SOPs. Out of her I do have one male pup if you want to check him out:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13921328

I also have this source pup for sale:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13919804

Oh and Regenhaus Ancient Dream just received her championship in placing Best in Breed this morning!!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2015 10:39:26 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats about Ancient Dream and BoB! happy :)

Sorry to hear about that litter. :-/ Apparently I gave bad advice. Lol. Perhaps use some other HR lines with her? I'll take a look at that boy, but I'll wait to see if Jessie wants him first since she's just starting out.

In other news, I'm slowly moving my Mals to my other kennel to make space for my new Starter line.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2015 5:35:04 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks Audrey!! And not your fault, I couldn't even guess what she would throw with that male. I'll look into my next stud for her soon. Sounds like a plan with the male pup though. Both of you are welcome to him.

Excited to hear you are going to try your own line! It's a little difficult but I believe it'll be worth it in the end.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 1:03:25 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13774434

Excellent brood for sale, great producer reliably whelping high 92s and low 93s. Only selling to make room for new Broods as they come of age.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 10:13:43 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Just wanted to share that Regenhaus King Of The North (Son of Shattered Impression) now has 10 points and is very close to receiving his championship. He just needs one more major and a total of 5 more points laugh :D
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 1:55:49 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! Best of luck! I have a few dogs with partial points and several sessioning so they can jump into the ring!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 4:00:26 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Same! And can't wait to see them in the show ring happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2015 11:57:48 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Just wanted to announce CH CountryStrong Uptown Funk will be up for stud at $100 within the next hour.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2015 8:16:49 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Awesome! I'm glad he's doing well for you happy :) In other news, Ancient Dream is whelping a litter tomorrow out of CH Lanakila JungleBoogie. Should be a nice litter.

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.