Search

.com Forum · Australian Cattle Dog

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 7:29:53 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Have to put up this eligible bachelor for sale to make room in my kennel...

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13838153

In my last litter with him, the brood whelped a 93.7 SOP, which I believe is the top SOP in the breed currently.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 7:31:25 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Also, this show ready boy who is almost entirely sessioned.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13924488
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 9:27:56 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

I believe it is the top SOP. Lanakila's GCH was at 93.6 (same as my pup Regenhaus All Jazzed Up) and it was recorded as highest SOP ACD. Also a little news:I have a great litter due tonight (CountryStrong Count Me In & Jackaroo Crybaby) and Ancient Dream only needs 6 points to complete her Grand Championship! I'm so excited!!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2015 6:10:12 AM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

posted by CountryStrong Kennels
Can't wait to see that boy in the show ring! He should do great! happy :)
Four point major in his second show happy :) Looking up for him!

Jessie
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2015 8:49:58 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! happy :) This is very good news! From the sound of thjngs, he should finish very quickly.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2015 9:44:32 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

It's too funny, I've been kind of grumbling over my show results the past few days and I was looking at one of my newer pups to enter her in shows and she already has TWO five point majors! I must Have entered her in shows late one night after work and completely forgot.. Woops!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 9:05:43 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

That is always a great surprise Audrey happy :) Also just wanted to share my excitement lol My girl, Shattered Impression, is currently the #1 Current top ACD!! Woot woot laugh :D
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2015 6:24:26 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Thats great news, Tia. I'd just like to announce Blueberry Shine has received her grand championship. Also, congrats to Jessie, I got the message this morning that she finished Fighting Spirit!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2015 7:41:58 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Congrats to both of you!!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2015 9:46:07 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

Quiet ramblings... I'm going to start working hard on Head and Gait at the same time in my lines. We have three or four weak spots but I'll just pick one and try to keep the head numbers in line while I work at it. I've always put a solid dog on the same level as a high "SOP" dog and try to maintain the solid blues while mostly trying to darken up the other shades. Head looks closest to going to a nice round 10 - there are a lot of 9.5s and enough 10.5s that they could be crossed routinely to get that number happy, and I'm going to do my best to kick out higher Gait numbers. That's my mission... n I'm sticking to it!
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 6:44:54 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Awesome Jessie!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 9:06:17 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Jessie, I was thinking about that the other day.. glad somebody is putting those thoughts into action! I'll be ecstatic once I see some 10s in head floating around.. happy :)
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2015 3:27:13 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

Wow - 3 93+ in one litter, one with a 9.1 Gait and one with a 9.0 happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2015 11:14:39 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Congrats Jessie! I was not as enthused about my litter today..
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 6:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13978903

aaand I love him already!
 star_eyed_filly
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 7:10:16 PM reply with quote send message to star_eyed_filly Object to Post

If anyone is interested in this girl, her SOP makes the cut with me but her gait number doesn't help me with my mission at all.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13978933
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 9:27:34 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Lots of puppies for sale for those who are interested.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 8:38:23 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Audrey the pup you sold me awhile back (CountryStrong Count Me In) received her championship today! Also I have a litter due Saturday. I am trying to improve gait and feet in my dogs at the moment.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 9:14:44 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I saw that in my messages today, Tia! Congrats! happy :)

I'm trying to focus on lowering coat while still maintaining other stats in mine. happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2015 6:17:57 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks! Sounds awesome to me!!

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.