Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Long time no see, update on the crew!
 kennelderossiGSD
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2015 7:46:24 AM reply with quote send message to kennelderossiGSD Object to Post   

Hey Everyone!

For those old timers here you would know me as "vomtreuenhaus" or under my other login "kennelderossi" that I havent used in ages.

Update:

Those that remember my "A" litter. I kept a female that I have been showing (SV, not AKC) and also training in preparation for her IPO1 title (tracking,obedience, and protection). She is everything I wanted from this litter. Unbelievable temperament, drive, work ethic, shes just a bullet proof little dog and I love her.

She is 11 Months old now, but here are some pics and video of the past few months:

Aika de Rossi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1TzXxh0B8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpxSnjS4e7s

And for those of you who remember my working line sable bitch Ollie, she had her first litter in November, and my "B" Litter. Here are pics of those puppies :

And i was able to revamp my website recently,
www.kennelderossi.com

Have my "C" litter due the first week of March. Which is another West German Showline litter that I expect to be even better than my "A" litter as far as temperament, work ethic, and overall mental and physical stability and clarity happy :)

Enjoy happy :)
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/19/2015 8:15:25 AM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

They're beautiful! That third picture of Aika.....what an expression!
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 9:33:52 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Oh they're absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 10:42:49 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Beautiful dogs! Thank you for sharing!!
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/19/2015 10:51:11 AM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Nice to see the Zamp line working - you have really good shepherds! I'd love one of those pups if I wasn't the wrong side of the pond"

If they can't work, they're not shepherds!
 Bordercraze
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 6:47:49 PM reply with quote send message to Bordercraze Object to Post

I love shepherds and yours are absolutely gorgeous! laugh :D

-Cassie happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class