Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Why is my dog entered?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/14/2015 3:46:24 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

I was about to retire one of my boys and realized he was still entered in a show... It says he should be in the SDWC but he's only been in 2 shows this month. One was no placement and the other was Best of Opp but there were only a hadful of dogs .... I thought it was only the top 15 dogs in the breed? He is no where close to those numbers..

www.showdog.com/users/showresults.aspx?id=13580273

Am I missing something?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/14/2015 10:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm not sure how it works but it may be based on a rolling 30 days. While he may have only been in two shows so far this month, he has several BoS and a couple of BiGs in January that are still probably counting.

If I'm correct about the 30 days, he might get dropped later in the month if he is not shown or fails to maintain his previous record.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2015 4:49:05 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Ok. I never even thought of that. Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.