Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Drama theme names
 Cellarbrook
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/16/2015 8:03:18 PM reply with quote send message to Cellarbrook Object to Post   

I need a whole heap of Drama themed names. So far Ive come up with
Drama Drama Drama
Nuttin But Drama
Drama Queen

Any help most appreciated
 Small Dog Grove
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 10:02:20 PM reply with quote send message to Small Dog Grove Object to Post

Melodramatic, Drama Free Zone, Tired of the Drama, TV Drama.

That's all I've got. Good luck!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 11:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

So The Drama, Drama Mama, Drama in the Bahamas wink :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2015 11:34:25 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Causin drama, drama mama, bring the drama, drama geek, drama llama. over and out.
 Newscot
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2015 2:00:42 AM reply with quote send message to Newscot Object to Post

Thanks guys- keep em coming

My RL bestie has had the second litter from the same bitch be nothing but trouble, she is so over the drama that guess what her litter theme is roflmao!

Meanwhile on my home front, my own bitch is 6 weeks late coming in season :S Glad SD girls dont do that to us- how on earth would we feed our addiction! Of course, I want to mate her this season, every other season she is right on time and then has a full blown false pregnancy which takes her out of the ring
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/17/2015 2:54:39 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Chilling Drama, Ancient Drama, Dramatic Night, Drama on Broadway, Drama in the Skies, Melodrama
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 2:14:06 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

Greek Drama, Stop the Drama, Drama Scene, Release the Drama, Just Drama, Crime Drama, Faux Drama, Bring on the Drama, Staged Drama, On-set Drama, When Drama Ends, Love of Drama, Watch the Drama

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.