.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Borzoi Color Pics
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
2/18/2015 3:50:23 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

It would be a small miracle if I got all of these that Picardy sent correctly put into the system. Please let me know if you see any errors...

www.showdog.com/breeds/genetics.aspx?breed=Borzoi
 Pole Grove
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 6:52:23 PM reply with quote send message to Pole Grove Object to Post

Black & tan and Black & Tan with White Irish Markings are switched around. That's the only one I see. happy :)
 SL Whippets
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 10:30:21 PM reply with quote send message to SL Whippets Object to Post

Beautiful, Borzoi are tough...great job Picardy!!! ...now Whippets please.. LOL happy :) They have tons of colors too..

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/18/2015 11:35:25 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

We are getting to the tough colors now! These look great! Crossing my fingers for Dachshunds and/or Beardies soon happy :)

Em
 Belushi Borzoi
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 12:05:01 AM reply with quote send message to Belushi Borzoi Object to Post

LOVE THEM! Maybe people will get more interested in color breeding now. Shame that there's so many colors possible but only 1 or 2 showable! Great Job!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 10:44:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Jeff, the only mix ups I see are black & tan and black & tan with white Irish markings. Everything else looks like its matched up. happy :)

Thanks Picardy!
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 12:50:33 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

Beautiful! and I only saw the one mix up mentioned above too, so well done Jeff!
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2015 9:49:32 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Lovely! I'm hoping Irish Wolfhounds are next laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.