Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Things are stuck?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/19/2015 11:51:43 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

All better. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 2/20/2015 4:00:27 PM
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/19/2015 1:08:13 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

i had some like a week ago that earned gch and it took almost until the shows ran the next day to show up.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 4:03:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Alrighty, thank you! happy :)
 Petsplace
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2015 3:16:13 PM reply with quote send message to Petsplace Object to Post

I still have 2 sessions left and I can't use them for some reason!!! Can someone help?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2015 3:55:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Each dog can only use 3 sessions per day - 1 training, 1 exercise, and 1 grooming

You seem to have only one dog so you will have 2 left over. Sell them - they are worth at least $5.00 each.

Note - sessions expire after 24 hours when you get your new allotment. They do not accumulate so you need to use or sell them.

(Sell them through the "Sessions" link on the left. The selling button is on the right then.)

Welcome to ShowDog. Good luck.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.