Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Introducing....!!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2015 3:40:05 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Jammer! My new Breed/OwnerHandler/Juniors dog!

I assist a fantastic lady who is a huge influence on the breed. With 3 of her dogs in the top 5 breed/allbreed. She lives fairly close to me and beyond smart. one of the smartest dog people I've ever met.

He is 3 1/2 and is super sweet. He is so funny and I'm so excited to start our new journey! We debut at a 5 day Cluster in the middle of March, followed by a 3 or 4 day cluster the next weekend.

He hasn't been out for a while so we both need some work

I also have more news to come soon, so stay tuned wink ;)

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 2/24/2015 3:43:37 AM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2015 5:00:11 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

He is lovely -- good luck with your *partnership* with him.
 Howling Wolves Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 8:33:51 AM reply with quote send message to Howling Wolves Kennels Object to Post

Keeshond?
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2015 9:02:38 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Adorable boy, and I love his head! Keeshonds are a favourite of mine.

Congrats on the new partnership and best of luck with him!!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 9:58:32 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

He's lovely! I grew up in a keeshond breeding and showing household, they will always be my first love! Such sweet dogs.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 9:59:44 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Pretty boy! Can't wait to hear how you guys do together!
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 10:29:26 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know you had Coal as your show buddy. What will become of him? But congratz on the new partnership, I sense things will go well with Jammer.

-----
Last edited by Pearl City on 2/24/2015 10:29:56 AM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2015 11:18:32 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Coal was not nice enough to be shown. He hated it as well so I decided to 'retire' him. He was shaved down and now enjoys being allowed to swim in the lake everyday! Nothing has changed. He is still living the same way but now can get into more dirt and grime than he could before when he was in coat!
 Grandiose
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2015 1:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Grandiose Object to Post

Awesome! Best of luck with him!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.