Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Hello im new
 Star Love Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/1/2015 12:37:25 PM reply with quote send message to Star Love Kennels Object to Post   

and i want to breed one of my dogs....and i dont know how to do it....
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 2:27:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to show dog! As a basic kennel, you only get one breeding. I would not reccomend breeding the starters you got when you signed up as the show quality of the dogs in your breed are waaaay past that. If you havent already, take a quick read through the help files - lots of information to be had about playing the game.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 4:50:29 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

As a basic you get one month from joining to breed. If you have 5 bitches in your kennel you can breed all 5, or breed any one the day you join and probably breed them again within the month (I'm not sure what the 'rest' period is between litters on SD). Good luck.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2015 4:56:09 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I notice you have chosen starter source dogs in Sibes - a high SOP breed so you really should consider FH'ing some/all of the dogs you currently have and buying in a really good bitch or two. Sibes for sale can be found or maybe you could contact a Sibe kennel that isn't advertising sale dogs but might have something finishable for example
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Chiens+D*Hiver

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.