Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : ???
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/2/2015 7:35:06 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post   

Can someone look at this new pup and tell me why I can't use the 1 session I have left on her?
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13834854
 Jordana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2015 9:19:56 AM reply with quote send message to Jordana Kennels Object to Post

I'm having problems sessioning today as well!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 9:56:20 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Someone was saying on the keeshond thread that theyre having trouble as well. I did not have any issues, but it seems like some people might?
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 10:36:52 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

Glad it's not just me. I tried everyhting I could think of. I know I have 1 session but when I click on the new pup it says N/A where the sessioning should be. darn hope it gets fixed soon.
Thanks for the input happy :)
 Chiens D*Extérieur
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 1:22:58 PM reply with quote send message to Chiens D*Extérieur Object to Post

Glad it isn't just me!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 5:45:32 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Did you try sessioning through the sessions link on the left, above the assistants link?? (Just throwing ideas out until this issue is resolved happy :) )
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 7:13:21 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

Treestand, we don't have the option to session there either right now :/
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 7:24:18 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

She got sessioned this morning by the assistants, so happy here. Must of been a glitch.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 2:03:11 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Kievan Kennels
Treestand, we don't have the option to session there either right now :/
Bummer! Was hoping it was an easy fix. sad :(

Replies in this thread : 8

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.