Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Session Problems This Morning
 Jordana Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/2/2015 9:20:31 AM reply with quote send message to Jordana Kennels Object to Post   

Hi All,

Anyone else having problems sessioning puppies today?
 Diamond Point
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 10:49:18 AM reply with quote send message to Diamond Point Object to Post

yes it won't let me session dogs manually. I have 6 sessions left but it says it's n/a to session them.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2015 1:11:55 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Yes - I had 3 sessions left but I could only use them on some dogs and not others. I could not start sessioning a brand new puppy - most annoying.
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 4:38:12 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

Can't session new puppies either...
 Diamond Point
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 4:42:54 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond Point Object to Post

problem is still persisting
 Heathmoor Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2015 4:50:27 PM reply with quote send message to Heathmoor Gundogs Object to Post

and me.
 Lanakila Corgis
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2015 8:45:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lanakila Corgis Object to Post

Still can't session new puppies...and it's 8:45 pm Texas time! sad :(
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
3/2/2015 9:30:36 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Check after 6 AM tomorrow, I'll "fix" it to allow double sessioning (with one session) for those dogs impacted.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class