Search

.com Forum · Manchester Terrier

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Diary of a source breeder
 Brittree
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/4/2015 4:03:34 PM reply with quote send message to Brittree Object to Post   

Hi, it is the 4th March 2015 and a few days ago I started source breeding Manchester Terriers. I chose this breed as it was the lowest ranked breed with those beautiful breed pics. I have a family account and wanted to share my progress every now and then as a record. I will only breed out if I am breeding a bitch and can't keep the COI low enough, and if that happens I will mention it and only use my own kennels, plan is not to breed out at all if possible. When I started out a few days ago the breed was ranked 2nd last at 187 and is now ranked at 168, I think one other person has just started with some source dogs too.

Bestbritts -
6 bitches (highest SOP 19.85, lowest SOP 3.55)
4 dogs, highest SOP 11.05, lowest SOP 1.55

Low Hie
6 bitches (highest SOP 9.35, lowest SOP 3.5)
4 dogs, highest SOP 14.45, lowest SOP 4.5

Readystep
6 bitches (highest SOP 14.4, lowest SOP 2.85)
4 dogs, highest SOP 11.05, lowest SOP 1.55

Chenlow
6 bitches (highest SOP 11' lowest SOP 2.35)
4 dogs, highest SOP 13.15 lowest SOP 5.3

Brittree
6 bitches (highest SOP 6.65 lowest SOP 2.7)
4 dogs, highest SOP 10, lowest SOP 3.95
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 12:31:20 PM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post

Hi me and my partner started a few weeks before you on the breed and I just want to say how glad I am you come along its great for the breed and competition in the breed I havnt shown any yet as only want to show what I breed I have my first batch showing on the 23rd not out of direct source digs but I have a source line going too as has my partner. Many thanks matt

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.