Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Just gonna spam with some Aussie puppy pics.....
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/6/2015 10:15:03 AM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post   

Jupiter is 9 1/2 months old. She has her own Facebook Page and we `do trick tutorials and answer questions for people.
We also are meeting a Trick Dog Performance Team next week. They want me to bring her in and "show her off". I am talking with them about Jupiter joining the team! They do performances at Pet Expos, Pet events around the city and some media things.

We are also planning out her first show for ASCA this month. Her breeder will get to see her and I will get to see her sire in person! It depends on if we can get her number back in time if I will get to show her. If not, her first show will be AKC at the end of June.

And heres the red monster being a monster!

No copying, editing, sharing or reposting pictures without my written permission

Kool Dogs
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 1:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

She is beautiful! I love pictures of dogs running!

I hope you get her number back in time!
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 5:30:48 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

You have done great with her! I can't wait to see more pics! Hopefully one of these days I will wander up to your neck of the woods and get to meet you, Sammy and her!
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2015 5:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

You have done great with her! I can't wait to see more pics! Hopefully one of these days I will wander up to your neck of the woods and get to meet you, Sammy and her!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2015 11:05:58 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Very sweet, good luck at your upcoming shows!
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 11:57:09 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

She seems so sweet.
Is everyone doing FB pages for their dogs now? Lol. But nonetheless she is so cute.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 3:12:12 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Pearl City
...Is everyone doing FB pages for their dogs now? ...
I barely update my page, so my boys don't have pages. But we don't do snything fun. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.