Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Question about using images
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/8/2015 5:08:41 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

Gday happy :)

I'm new to banner making and am new to using sites such as FlickerCC etc.

I just wanted to check - if the image says: "Some rights reserved" and the link says that "you are free to adapt, share, copy, transform etc the image - this means that you can use the image for ShowDog banners as long as you write 'Image sourced from ...' - correct?

I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing when making banners - as someone pointed out to me earlier that I was almost about to use a copyrighted image - and thats the last thing I want to do!

If someone could let me know how it works/what is safe that would be great happy :)

Thanks in advance!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 8:31:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

BUMP = was wondering if someone could clear this up for me - just so I'm 100% sure that I'm sourcing my images safely happy :)
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/20/2015 12:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Flickr CC is safe as long as you are only using the pictures that say share, modify, adapt, and build upon. You still have to put credits on the banner. Here is a post from a long time ago for safe sources. www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=220444

WishMaker

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.