Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Introducing Baxter
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/10/2015 12:01:00 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

A short while ago I lost my good friend Tyler. I seriously considered not getting another dog but I missed him so much and I still do, but . . .

Well, I always say to others who have lost a loved animal, was the joy of having them not greater than the pain, however great, of losing them, so . . .

Baxter will be 3 in April.

This morning I looked out and saw this strange dark lump on the deck. Well, what is that? Did a bird or something expire? It wasn't there a little while ago.

It was my sock! It was gone again by the time I got down the few steps to the lower level. It was now on the driveway! Bad, bad Baxter (lol). I thought by 3 he would have outgrown these sorts of things. I guess not.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/10/2015 12:13:11 PM
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2015 5:26:04 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

What a cutie!!
Thanks for sharing photos! If the cockers are anything like my breed - they'll be 10+ and still doing crazy antics like stealing socks wink ;)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2015 10:33:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I am so happy you opened your heart and home to another dog! Baxter is a gorgeous boy!

My dog has a suckling problem (his mom was a stray and taken to the pound but the people wanted to raise the puppies, when the litter was less than a week old... Some people seriously bug me!). Nonetheless now my boy cannot have blankets or beds because he suckles on them and ends up tearing them up in the process ... I have a Carhartt jacket he suckled in 5 different spots. They are crazy, but so worth it, in my opinion! happy :)
 Flavia
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2015 5:22:06 PM reply with quote send message to Flavia Object to Post

Well done keeping up on those coats!! Your dogs are lovely!

Lisa @ Flavia
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/20/2015 3:06:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

A new 'Baxter' picture.

Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2015 8:42:56 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

Adorable happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing