Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Im so.... Wow... Blonde moment
 KPOPK
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/11/2015 7:44:15 PM reply with quote send message to KPOPK Object to Post   

Forgot I was in this kennel so I named all of my Boerboels with my other kennel prefix and now I cant rename them ):
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 1:51:23 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I would shoot admin a message, if the reset name button isn't appearing.

Thank you for sharing, made me lol happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 10:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I was going to try that. Ive done that before. Normally if the dogs are ok quality I would foever home them but one of them is like ++ .50 from any other one in the game xD
 Skylos Elysium
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 11:35:13 AM reply with quote send message to Skylos Elysium Object to Post

Don't you have a reset name button? I have used it several times when I messed up in one of my accounts (usually naming a dog a girls name or a bitch a boys name.
 KPOPK
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 11:40:45 AM reply with quote send message to KPOPK Object to Post

Sometimes it doesnt appear
 Lycaons
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 4:57:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lycaons Object to Post

When I forgot a letter in a dog name, I messaged Jeff and he reset it for me. I'd try that, at least with your star dog.
 Lycaons
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 4:57:46 PM reply with quote send message to Lycaons Object to Post

When I forgot a letter in a dog name, I messaged Jeff and he reset it for me. I'd try that, at least with your star dog.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.