Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : colour pics pomeraniams?
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/13/2015 5:33:55 AM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post   

Hi there are a lot of colours in pomeraniams so I was just wondering when the colour pics will be done? Of at all? Many thanks matt
colour pics pomeraniams?
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2015 1:07:50 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Picardy is working on the breeds as she is able. They will come eventually. happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2015 9:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 3/16/2015 5:16:44 PM

Sorry guys - was meant as a joke - hence all the 'smiley faces' hahaa. Obviously it was taken the wrong way. My apologies happy :)

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 3/16/2015 5:18:12 PM
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2015 10:03:31 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

^ Really no need to be snarky... the site is dead as it is, becoming brusque with other members especially on something rather benign is not attractive.

-----
Last edited by Kievan Kennels on 3/13/2015 10:04:52 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2015 11:24:44 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Wow, great way to advocate the site. Just what we need; someone being snarky and spitting rude remarks. Perhaps this was a typo.

Not a good image and definitely not supported. Smh

-Four
 Lokei
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 4:26:08 PM reply with quote send message to Lokei Object to Post

I think it was a typo? M and N are right next to each other.

Pictures are coming -- with so many breeds and so many colors, it may take a little longer than we all wish, but well worth the wait! happy :)
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 6:15:40 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

I cannot wait for the Pomeranian picture to come up!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2015 4:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Not to worry I will finish all of the breeds eventually! And I am always happy to take polite requests for which breed you want to see next. Just send me a PM.

Just finished Bearded Collies, and I've got Briards, and Toy Poodles on the go at the moment.

Haven't been able to work on them in the last week though as I have a new litter in RL that require a lot of attention.
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=387145

The puppies are on their way now though and I'm hoping to finish another batch of pics soon!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2015 6:56:49 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

You just made me WAY too excited when I saw that you are done with Beardies!!! I can't wait to see them! laugh :D Now, when Dachshunds are finished, my SD life will be complete wink ;)

Em

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.