Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : dear admin
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/15/2015 7:42:24 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post   

im not really sure if this is the right place for this but i accidentally forever homed a dog and didn't notice until the time to undo it had already passed. if there is any way you could help me get this dog back into my kennel it would be greatly appreciated.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13776666
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 8:54:42 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

You need to message Admin (Jeff) directly through your inbox facility. It can take a while for him to get to your message but he will check it.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2015 9:17:04 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

i think i did that but there is in Admin and an admin and I'm not sure if one if a human and one is a computer.
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 9:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2015 10:00:17 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

ok cool thats the one i messaged.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2015 10:23:15 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Looks like you got the dog back. Congratulations. Good luck.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing