Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Beginner Dog Owner Book Opinions?
 Little River Dog
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/16/2015 7:57:27 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post   

Okay so a good friend of mine is looking into adopting her first dog. She has never owned a dog before and came to me with questions. She wants to know of a few good books that will steer her in the right direction for a first time owner.

Anyone have any good titles/authors that I can look into for her? Your help is much appreciated.

-Ande @ Little River GSDs
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 9:08:59 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Does she want a breed specific book or just a general 'Getting your New Puppy' or 'Rehoming a Rescue Dog' type of book?
 Little River Dog
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 6:23:24 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post

Just more of a general book as in bring home your new dog or adopting rescues. It'll be a rescue dog. No certain breed or anything.

Hopefully that all makes sense sorry it's early and I'm exhausted hah

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.