Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Rare breed puppies Great opportunity Finishable SOP & Source
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/16/2015 10:37:32 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

Two interesting litters, both improving on their dams. First litter offers dogs that WILL finish, majors guaranteed by the time these pups are ready to show.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873626
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873628
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873631

Second litter is out of a source bred dam, new lines, better figures on certain traits, major improvement on their dam, nice selection of colours.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873712
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873714
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13873715

I don't want to FH these so ANY offer accepted to get more of this adorable breed in the ring
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 10:38:48 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Ooops forgot to say these are Pumis. And that I'll guarantee majors every day once these pups are old enough to show!
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 11:05:00 PM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 12:15:19 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Wrong forum guys happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 5:35:34 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Look I think things are getting a bit out of hand here with 'wrong forum guys' responses. Just because YOU are experienced long standing players and know EXACTLY where, how, why and when to buy dogs that doesn't mean beginners to the game do.

If I were a beginner I'd go to the 'Beginners Forum' to look for help....and dogs.

You want contributions to the forums but you are far too keen to jump on people who you dictate are posting in the wrong forums.

You'll frighten beginners away from posting, how about just going with the flow and making contributors feel valued and welcome.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.