.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Puppy announcement!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/17/2015 12:50:49 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post   

Puppies arrived in the wee morning hours last Wednesday- it wasn't the smoothest delivery, two tiny pups delivered naturally, but Eevee required c-section to remove two bigger pups who were badly positioned. Pups and mum are all doing fantastic!

1st day

And today at 6 days old - growing fast!

2 boys and 2 girls laugh :D
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2015 2:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations! You're a Grandma!

Beautiful little puppies. I'm glad that all worked out in the end and everyone is healthy.

Lets see them as they grow.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 4:04:37 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

They are soooo adorable
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 6:50:08 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Sarah, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Sorry it didn't all go as planned but you have a beautiful litter with a perfect mix. Great pigment too. Mine are due on the 31st <3
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 11:35:30 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Merlin and Sterling are my picks, lol. Can you tell anything good about them at 6 days old or is it too early? :P who is the sire btw?

Congratulations.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 8:54:16 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

What day were they born? My boss had a litter of 7 keeshond puppies born last week! They are 6 days old now happy :) I bottle fed them for the first time this morning
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 9:55:17 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Okay, the more I look at Starling, the more I like her! She has this cute cresent shape on her cheeks and its just ugh! I want her, lol.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2015 10:55:38 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Thanks everyone, I am thrilled with how well they're all doing and how quickly and easily mum took to her babies.

Reflections- so exciting! Please share puppy pics. I am dying to see little Dandie puppies! And what fun to compare baby Cairn and Dandie cousins!

Pearl City- There's not a whole lot to judge at so young an age, but you're right Starling has the darkest pigment. But in Cairns even coat colours change when they grow their wire coat.

Starling and Merlin stand out because they're around 4 ounces bigger than their little siblings!!

Beach Dunes- born Wednesday March 11th.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 11:12:42 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

They are so precious! I am so happy to hear they are doing well! I cannot wait to watch them grow! happy :)
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 1:43:04 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

Congratulations! Glad to hear mom and pups are doing well. happy :) Can't wait to watch them grow!
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 2:49:04 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Congrats on the new additions. Glad everything is going well.

krisk
 Grandiose
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2015 2:54:40 PM reply with quote send message to Grandiose Object to Post

Congrats on the new babies!
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 2:07:08 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

They must be getting big(ish) now! Woukd love picture updates! happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/23/2015 4:12:08 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Yes 12 days old today and all are doing great!

Here's a bunch of pics for you!

From a few days ago (9 Days)
Sparrow

Robin

Today (12 Days)

L to R: Sparrow, Starling, Merlin and Robin (behind)

Aaaand stretch! (Merlin)

Star draped over Sparrow. Merlin Yawn. laugh :D

Mum and her babies.
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 10:29:05 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

Oh they are too precious! Everybody is looking wonderful!!
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 11:07:24 AM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Eyes should be opening any time now happy :) I love the toddler stage best. My Daisy's Xray for numbers is tomorrow ... as long as it's not a singleton, I'm happy happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2015 2:46:37 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

OMG they are so adorable. They look fat, healthy and contented - well done!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/14/2016 10:46:59 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The puppies had their 1st birthday on the 11th!

Photos of birthday boy Merlin (my keeper). The lucky guy got to go out to the farm and play with (follow around) "grandma" Maggie (13-15yr old BC).

Merlin's growing up into a nice boy, he's got the "crazy terrier" attitude and does everything at about 300%. razz :p

Madam Maggie

Merlin and his mum

A lovely free-stack!

"Throw it! Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!" (He's a fantastic retriever, and persistently sniffs the stick out of even the deepest grass or snow.)

-----
Last edited by GraceInGlory on 3/14/2016 10:59:19 PM
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2016 4:46:29 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Merlin is absolutely STUNNING! If I didn't live so far away from you I think you'd find me popping over for cuddles! lol!

Years ago I never really liked Cairns - and then I met my first one in 2010 and have fallen in love with them ever since!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2016 11:19:12 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

He is so handsome! I can't believe it's already been a year!
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2016 11:25:19 AM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

His coat is fantastic!! Love the attitude in a Cairn boy <3

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing