Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : How do you offer on dogs?:)
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2015 5:42:06 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post   

Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 6:55:05 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Dogs that are listed for sale or dogs that aren't?
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:07:00 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Aren't x
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:15:23 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

Well, you can check to see if their offers are on and send an offer that way.
Typically, if the dog is not up for public sale, it's not for sale. Wouldn't hurt to PM the owner about the dog (gently worded message) and if that one isn't for sale, perhaps they have offspring available..
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 10:47:39 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Okay thanks we have and we have agreed on me offering on the dogs but as of diffrent time zones it's harder to contact eachother but I've messeged them about it.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 11:14:34 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Basic kennels are not able to send offers on dogs. If they place the dog up for sale and require approval, you send your offer and they will accept it when they come on. I run into the same issue with my basic kennel. happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 6:14:38 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I thought this might be a bit of help. It's C & P from the 'Help Pages'

Makings Offers On Dogs

Although there is a system in place to make offers on dogs that are not listed on the sales board, it is considered rude by many users to make offers on dogs that are not listed for sale. It is definitely inappropriate to make very low offers on high-quality dogs. If you see a dog that you are interested in purchasing, it is probably better to send a polite enquiry to the owner of the dog via e-mail than to go ahead and make an offer.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.